Law and order is yet another area which has seen increased investment and development under the GSLP/Liberals.
When it comes to law and order we will always ensure that our citizens’ rights are always well protected.
- Three new police vans and a K9 unit purchased this year
- Important laws against ‘upskirting’ and the sale of energy drinks passed
- Motion moved by the Chief Minister to award the RGP the “Freedom of the City”
- Several new RGP vessels purchased including a 26 meter state of the art patrol vessel – The Sir Adrian Johns
- £165,000 investment in “Livescan” technology to facilitate the exchange of information with other Law Enforcement Agencies
- Additional 50 Police Officers on the streets and on patrol.