Gibraltar Cultural Services (GCS), on behalf of the Ministry for Culture, is pleased to announce the winner of this year’s Spring Festival Logo Competition.
The First Prize and winning entry was awarded to Kathleen Murphy, who will receive a prize of £500. The logo will be displayed in all printed and marketing material produced under the umbrella of the 2022 Spring Festival.
A total of 964 entries were received, reflecting the popularity of this annual competition. The panel was very impressed with the standard of entries and decided to grant nine Highly Commended awards, as follows:
- Gabriella Alvarez Bishop Fitzgerald School
- Shannon Bautista-Kolenic Adult Entry
- Hugo Caravantes Westside School
- Maria Carmona Jimenez St Bernard’s Upper Primary School
- Christian Chang-Chipolina Bayside Comprehensive School
- Faye Chichon St Joseph’s Upper Primary School
- Ava Dyer St Bernard’s Upper Primary School
- Darion Figueredo Adult Entry
- Victor Huart Guerra Bayside Comprehensive School
The winners will receive their prizes on 5th April 2022 at a ceremony to be held in the Mario Finlayson Gallery, City Hall.
GCS would like to thank all participants, as well as schools and teachers for their collaboration in supporting and promoting the competition.
For any enquiry, please contact GCS on telephone 20067236 or via email: email@example.com